JUST A WALK AWAY
Move-in ready suites.
Pricing from $199,900.
Furnished on site show suites available for viewing.
Interested in more?
A new address to Downtown Vernon. A collection of studio, one bedroom, one bedroom & den and two bedroom suites.
Register Today to get more information.
Welcome to the Hub
Downtown Vernon offers many extraordinary shops, boutiques, restaurants and cafes waiting to be explored or if you just want to relax in a serene setting, Polson Park is just moments away. The New Hub Downtown offers an Okanagan lifestyle with every amenity just a short walk away.
The Hub is a collection of 57 residential suites meticulously finished with modern appointments with large outdoor space. The New Downtown; The New Hub.
The Beach (SOLD OUT)
One Bedroom 506 sq.ft
The Bistro (1 REMAINS)
Two Bedroom 871 sq.ft
The Café (SOLD OUT)
Studio 344 sq.ft
Two Bedroom 984 sq.ft
The Library (SOLD OUT)
One Bedroom + Den 703 sq.ft
The Lounge (SOLD OUT)
Two Bedroom 862 sq.ft
One Bedroom + Den 614 sq.ft
The Spa (1 REMAINS)
One Bedroom + Den 649 sq.ft
The Trail (2 REMAIN)
Two Bedroom 987 sq.ft
Features & Finishes
The Hub Downtown Location
- Here, There, Everywhere…just a walk away from everything
- A collection of studio, one bedroom, one bedroom & den and 2 bedroom suites
- Shops, boutiques, restaurants, café’s, parks and much more to explore
- Enjoy the Okanagan Valley’s four-season playground from the heart of Vernon’s Downtown
- Craftsman style architectural exterior finishing with warm welcoming colours
- Stucco exterior
- 15 year modified bitumen torch-on roof
- Energy efficient Low E vinyl clad windows; screens included for opening windows.
- Acoustically engineered walls for minimal sound transfer between suites and floors
Well-Appointed Living Areas
- Choice of two colour pallets including cabinets, flooring and counter tops
- 9 ft ceilings throughout suites
- Low maintenance and durable Aspen Peak Arvada colour Vinyl Plank flooring throughout entry, living and dining rooms, hallways and kitchen
- Bedroom and dens “Silver Lining” stain resistant 36 oz. nylon carpeting
- Covered private patio decks with concrete floor decks on 2nd floor suites with wood decks on 3rd & 4th floors including Dura-deck flooring and glass panels
- Interior walls are painted Revered Pewter with Cloud White trim
- 4.1/2” baseboards and 2.1/2” window and door trim
- All suites include window blinds
- In suite stacked or side-by-side washer and dryer, as per plan
- Choice of contemporary white or Cammello colour glossy uppers & Castellina or Concrete Groovz textured melamine lower cabinetry
- Choice of Crystal White or Taupe Flek Luxe Quartz counter tops with under-mount stainless steel double sink and single mount fixture
- Hand laid white subway tile backsplash
- Stainless Steel Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher and over-the-stove Microwave with fan
- Contemporary white melamine vanity
- Choice of Crystal White or Taupe Flek Luxe Quartz counter tops
- Aspen Peak Arvada colour Vinyl Plank flooring
- 60” x 32” shower-tub combo in master ensuite and 60” x 36” shower in main bath, as per plan
- Designer lighting over full height and full width vanity mirrors
- Riobel fixtures in master ensuite and main baths
Security & Peace of Mind
- Personally encoded key-fobs to permit entry to secure building lobby, elevator and individual floor
- Secured underground parking
- Individual storage locker on each floor
- Heating & cooling P-TAC system; individually metred
- In-suite smoke detectors and centrally monitored sprinkler system
- Warranty coverage including 10-year structural defect, 5-year envelope and 2- year materials and labour
- All units have 1 secured parking space included
- All 2 bedroom units have 2 secured parking spaces included
- Ample visitor parking included
If convenience is important to you, then Downtown Vernon is the place to be. Almost anything your heart desires is just a walk away.
- Coffee Shop
- Shopping & Entertainment
- Gyms / Fitness
- Bus Exchange
The Hub Enterprises Corp.
As the developer partners of The Hub in Downtown Vernon, we bring to this project years of construction experience and a diversity of backgrounds. We have served the Okanagan for over 25 years, and are proud to have completed many projects throughout the Okanagan Valley and for its most discriminating owners – InVue Condominiums and Asher Place in Kelowna and Solitudes and Snowy Ridge at Big White among them.
Building excavations, land remediation, road construction, and underground utility installations through to final build-out of project construction are among our specializations.
Our clients include School District #23, the City of Kelowna, Kelowna International Airport, Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd., and the District of Lake Country. We have also sub-contracted with several major companies including Graham Construction, Ledcor, Maloney Construction, Arthon, Greyback Construction, PCL, and MGC Construction.
Get in Touch